Powerschool Student Information System
In order to register a new student for the first time, check grades, or to fill out Back to School forms, parents must have a Powerschool parent login. Pender uses the Powerschool Student Information System to manage your child’s data. The instructions below show how to:
- Create a parent Powerschool login account
- Add a new child to an existing account
- Log into the Powerschool portal and completing forms.
These steps are best done on a computer or Chromebook, but they can be done on a mobile phone through a web browser. The mobile Powerschool apps do not work for filling out forms.
Part 1: Create Your Parent Powerschool Account
This is an important step that you will use throughout your child’s school journey! If you have previously created an account, skip this part and move to the next. If you have never registered for an account before, please do the following:
- Open the internet browser on your computer.
- Go to penderschools.powerschool.com
- Click on Create New User Tab.
- Fill in the information requested for your desired username and password.
- Enter your student's full name, Access ID and Password. These items can be obtained by calling the office and asking for your Powerschool parent Access ID and Password. (402-385-3244).
Part 2: Add a Child to Your Existing Parent Powerschool Account
If you have registered on our Powerschool site before, please do the following to add a new child to your existing account:
- Log in to penderschools.powerschool.com with your existing login information.
- Click on Account Preferences
- Click on the Students tab.
- Click on Add in the upper right corner.
- Enter your student's full name, Access ID and Password. These items can be found in an email that you received after Pre-registration OR from the office in preparation for Kindergarten Round Up. If you think you have not received these via email, please call the office and they can provide it to you over the phone (402-385-3244).
- Call the office at 402-324-3244. Office staff can assist you with finding Access IDs and walking you through the process.